Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Start of Something New

"Remember that there's no such thing as failure, only delayed success."

For every ending, there's always a new beginning.

I am happy. I am ready for a new challenge in life. I am ready to walk on a new path. I'll never forget the people who guided me to be the person who I am today.

Before, I always think that my first job is where I should retire. I don't want to be the person who skips company to company. I want to stay where I am until I can no longer work. But it all changed. Not all firsts are the best for us, that's what I thought. There's always the better one for us but it's usually not the first. The firsts are the ones who will hone us to be smart with the decisions we make and sometimes it's the stepping stone that we need to get to the part we really want to be. I'm not saying that the firsts are only there to be our building post. The firsts are there to tell us that there are still endless possibilities we can go to if we want to get into something else. But experiencing a first of something is what's really important. It's where one can say, I learned. I achieved something. I experienced something no  one has. That's what are firsts for (for me). It's our attempt to be fearless. If we don't do something like jump off a cliff, would you know how it feel hitting the water? Would you know the feeling when you finally see the top where you just jumped off? That's the thing about firsts. You'll not get into the next one if you haven't experienced it yet.

I can say that the firsts are the best teachers. It's where we get to build (more) self-confidence. It's the happiness of being part of it and marking it in our life as first.

I am happier and more confident with myself. I'm achieving more of my dreams and getting closer to the others.

"Dreams are never to small to someone who wants it in the palm of their hands. You want it, you'll do something about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment