Sunday, March 29, 2015

New Path

"Live your dream." - Barbie (Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper)

What is my dream?

I have so many dreams actually. At least some of it are coming true. I'm finally happy because I let myself do something that I never thought I would do. I believe that something else is meant for me. There's a new path for me. I've walked on the same path for more than a year now and I know it's time to move on and be on a different road.

I'm not exactly the most industrious person there is. But when I want something to happen, I work hard for it. I'm going to do anything just to have it.

So I'm going to live my dream. Whatever comes first, I'll be happy with it. As long as I'm not feeling like I'm forced to do it, I'll be happy with it. In two weeks... That's all the days I'm counting. Two weeks and I'm done to this road I'm walking on.

I'm still undecided which next road to take, but after two weeks, I'm sure I'll know where I should be.

Inspirational song to listen to:Someone's Watching Over Me by Hilary Duff


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment